A bed with endless possibilities!
The Alrick EN9000 Extreme Care Series Bed is one of the lowest beds available on the market and is designed for the most vulnerable patients and residents, lowering to floor level to prevent injuries and accidents caused by falls.
All mechanisms and actuators are enclosed beneath the mattress platform, meaning that this is the first true level profiling bed, which has no end pedestals.
- Electric hi-lo, 100mm – 725mm
- Electric 4-section profiling
- Auto-regression backrest for minimising shear forces
- Electric forward and reverse Trendelenburg
- Chair positioning
- Removable head and footboards
- Optional side rails
- Optional central locking
- Overall length 2100mm
- Overall width 900 mm
- Mattress platform dimensions: 1990mm x 900mm
- Mobilisation features
- Unique Dual SWL (200kg / 300kg) feature
- A mattress platform free of restrictions!
THE HOME OF INTEGRATED CARE PLATFORMS
At Ambre-Stone Ltd, we have four focus areas, within the specialist healthcare equipment sector:
1. Critical Care Professionals – are you implementing an Early Mobilisation programme? Then you’re in the right place – our rehab and mobilisation seating is designed to make your goals easier, safer and quicker to achieve.
2. Dementia Care and MHOA Professionals – need to reduce bed falls but frustrated by floor level beds with huge end columns? Then our EN9000 bed, with its ultra-low platform and fully acute spec, will change the way you view floor level beds.
3. Fast Track Procedure and Recovery Seating for Day Case and Emergency Department – the Sertain range of transfer, day case and recovery chairs can help to save space, reduce transfers and streamline the day case procedure pathway and are also used to free up space, time and resources in Emergency Departments.
4. Long Term Nursing Care Facilities – We are right behind you, providing swift deliveries and installations of critical equipment items, such as pressure care mattresses, profiling beds etc – anytime, anywhere. Our infrastructure is set up to provide you with all the necessary support you and your organisation need at all times.
Industries we are proud to serve:
- Intensive Care
- Day Surgery Procedures
- Mental Health
- Older Patients
- Long-Term Care Facilities
FAQ’s and additional info to support the use of the ‘Sertain’ chairs…
″Where do I find the instruction manuals for the Sertain™ chairs?”
You can access these here on our website
″How often should I charge the Sertain chair?”
The Sertain chair has a trickle charger and should be plugged in whenever the chair is stationary, for maximum battery life.
“Why do you call the ‘Sertain Chairs’ “platforms for care?”
Because our Sertain chairs are more than just a chair – they are designed to cross the boundary between a bed and a chair, with features like layflat, hi-lo and removable sides. A Sertain is a platform for standing transfers, lateral transfers, therapy, rest and mobilisation.
“Is it safe to wheel the Sertain chair around the hospital and even outside?”
Yes of course; the chair is designed for use as a portering device and has large 150mm tracking and braking wheels. Outside is fine too as long as the surface is smooth (no grass, gravel or big kerbs please). The ability to move even critically ill patients out of the ward environment, and into the cafe or out into the fresh air, has made a huge difference to many lives since the early 90’s!
“How often should care chairs be serviced and maintained?”
A minimum of 12-monthly for major servicing should be in place. In between annual servicing, safety checks should be carried out by observation and any faults or issues reported to your estates / EBME team. Need advice about servicing, maintenance or aftersales? Contact our helpful customer services team today!
“Can I hire the Sertain Chair or do I have to buy?”
Yes, you can hire all the models in the Sertain range, we have a large stock of chairs and can deliver nationally with depots in the West Midlands and Scotland. We make sure we interpret your needs precisely so that the right spec and the right size chair is delivered, rapidly, 7 days a week.
“How do you ensure chairs and beds are properly decontaminated before and after rental?”
We utilise the Medi9 decontamination system which includes a deep clean fogging machine. This method of cleaning kills bacteria’s, spores and viruses and is way more thorough than manual cleaning alone. Our vehicles are also regularly fogged between use. Equipment is delivered wrapped and ready to go.
“Do you provide product training?”
Yes, AmbreStone provides full product training, product demonstrations & full patient assessments. We are your partner in supporting you caring for your patients. Please watch the videos on the product pages on the www.AmbreStone.co.uk website before requesting training, as this should show you how to use our equipment.
How to Videos
Who likes it?
Professional Occupational Therapist
Using The Hugga system has resulted in demonstrable and measurable clinical improvements, protection or maintenance of body shape for my clients. A highly effective solution to postural care.
General Manager, Barchester Care Home
Having worked with Andrew providing care equipment support over a long period, I can share my appreciation of the genuine way he looks after his customers and clients a like. Someone who I have been happy to trust.
Critical Patient Carer, Hospital – Birmingham
The chairs are light and easy to move, meaning that they can be quickly manoeuvred to reach the patients who need them the most, and are ideally suited to the fast-paced Critical Care environment. Great service - thanks!
Manager, Assisted Living Centre
I find Ambre-Stone Healthcare very professional and competent with our patients, assessing their needs with our therapists - so correct equipment is put in place at all times. Very reliable, knowledgeable about equipment helpful and most of all very friendly!
Matron, NHS Hospital
I would just like to say that the service we receive from Andrew Smith at Ambre-Stone is excellent. He always rises to any challenge we set him. I know I can ring him at a moment’s notice if a piece of equipment needs attention.
Patient Carer, Barchester Care Home
The guys at AmbreStone Healthcare Equipment always give excellent advice and from there years of knowledge in the healthcare industry, they give efficient professional service.