What is it?
The RAZ AP600 Shower Commode chair features the multi-positional, tension adjustable backrestand comes as standard with 110mm of frame height adjustment, 150mm dual-locking casters at each corner and flip-up padded armrests.
The stainless steel frame is engineered for heavy-duty use and easy access for the user or attendant. Patients over 32 stone /200kg require 6″ castors.
Flip up Arm-Rests
Flip-up adjustable armrests for excellent access
Adjustable Angle Footplates
Seating & Back Rest Options
Large range of foam seats & Adjustaback options available to suit each & every patient.
Castors with Brakes
Complete with 4 heavy duty braking castors, for easy manoeuvrability and patient travel. Patients over 32 stone (200kg) require the model with 6″ castors.
- Stainless steel frame & hardware
- Adjustable tension fabric backrest
- Adjustable frame height
- Flip-up armrests
- Dual-locking castors
|Max Patient Weight||272kg|
490 / 510 / 540 / 570 / 600mm
- 1x Moulded Seat Module for RAZ HD Shower Chair, 23″ x 18″, Open front
- 1x Multi-Position HD Back for RAZ-AP/SP/AT600 Rehab Shower Chair, 20″ height, with tension adjustable upholstery, includes flip-up padded armrests. provides 25mm fore-aft COG adjustment, and two back angles (95°/97°)
- 1x Heavy Duty Footplates, pair, for RAZ Shower Chair. Adjustable 41-52cm, with folding plate
- 1 x Wide Soft Armpad for RAZ Rehab Shower Chair, 35cm x 8cm – Pair
- 1 x Soft Arm Troughs, pair, for RAZ Shower Chair. With drainage hole
- 1 x Neoprene Footplate Covers, for RAZ Standard Footplates
Who likes it?
Professional Occupational Therapist
Using The Hugga system has resulted in demonstrable and measurable clinical improvements, protection or maintenance of body shape for my clients. A highly effective solution to postural care.
General Manager, Barchester Care Home
Having worked with Andrew providing care equipment support over a long period, I can share my appreciation of the genuine way he looks after his customers and clients a like. Someone who I have been happy to trust.
Critical Patient Carer, Hospital – Birmingham
The chairs are light and easy to move, meaning that they can be quickly manoeuvred to reach the patients who need them the most, and are ideally suited to the fast-paced Critical Care environment. Great service - thanks!
Manager, Assisted Living Centre
I find Ambre-Stone Healthcare very professional and competent with our patients, assessing their needs with our therapists - so correct equipment is put in place at all times. Very reliable, knowledgeable about equipment helpful and most of all very friendly!
Matron, NHS Hospital
I would just like to say that the service we receive from Andrew Smith at Ambre-Stone is excellent. He always rises to any challenge we set him. I know I can ring him at a moment’s notice if a piece of equipment needs attention.
Patient Carer, Barchester Care Home
The guys at AmbreStone Healthcare Equipment always give excellent advice and from there years of knowledge in the healthcare industry, they give efficient professional service.