What is it?
RAZ Attendant Tilt Paediatric shower commode chair, the shower chair for smaller users. The RAZ ATP offers great growth within its frame; the seat depth can be changed over time to provide seat depths between 275-460mm. Likewise footrest, hip guides and armrest can all be altered to grow with the user.
With a hydraulically adjustable chassis achieving up to 40° tilt. The 500mm AdjustaBack offers deep support in the backrest, with the flexibility to adjust the backrest angle and the armrest height and angle.
>Swing-away footplates. Flip-up armrest – for easy access and transfers. Stainless steel chassis – maximises durability and eliminates rust.
The robust frame will cope with the most active of users without tipping or breaking.
Weight capacity 113kg.
Flip up Arm-Rests
Flip-up adjustable armrests for excellent access
Adjustable Angle Footplates
Comfortable, firm head rest support, to fully assist with he easy transportation of patients.
Castors with Brakes
Complete with 4 heavy duty braking castors, for easy manoeuvrability and patient travel.
- Stainless steel chassis for durability
- Height adjustable seat
- Tension adjustable backrest – supports posture and provides lateral support
- Tilt-in-Space to 40° – excellent for pressure management and comfort
- Flip-up armrests for excellent access
- IPAS Seat System – adjust the seat depth to achieve optimum aperture positioning
|Max Patient Weight||116kg|
|Seat Adjustment||Up to 50mm back/forwards. 20mm laterally|
|Back Height||430mm (option) / 500mm (standard)|
|Width between armrests pads||390mm|
|Overall depth with footplates, upright||890mm|
|Overall depth with footplates, in tilt||1220mm|
|Tilt in Space range||0-40°|
|Toilet bowl clearance||Under Frame: 450 / 470 / 500 / 530 / 550mm
Under commode pan brackets: 420 / 440 / 470 / 500 / 520mm
|Toilet bowl clearance width||400mm|
|Lateral support adjustment range||0-60mm offset – 280-180mm trunk width
±5° Pad angle
|Footplate adjustment||410-520mm (standard footplates)
460-570mm (standard footplates with footrest extension)
200-300mm (N721 MFX footplates)
300-410mm (N722 MFX footplates)
- Visco Foam Seat for Paediatric RAZ Rehab Shower Chair, Bridged front, 18″W x 11″-16″D Adjustable, Tapered Oblong Aperture with 2.5″ Thickness
- AdjustaBack for RAZ AT Paediatric, 35cm width, 38cm height, with adjustable flip-up armrests
- MFX Footrests for RAZ Rehab Shower Chair, pair, minimal forward extension, adjustable 20-30cm
- MFX Footrests for RAZ Rehab Shower Chair, pair, minimal forward extension, adjustable 30-41cm
- Standard Footplates, pair, for RAZ Shower Chair. Adjustable 41-52cm, with folding plate
- Angle Adjustable Footplates for RAZ Rehab Shower Chair with Heel Loop – pair
- 1 x Wide Soft Armpad for RAZ Rehab Shower Chair, 35cm x 8cm – Pair
- 1 x Neoprene Footplate Covers, for RAZ Adjustable Angle Footplates
- 1 x Neoprene Footplate Covers, for RAZ Standard Footplates
- 1 x Techmesh Calf Strap for RAZ Shower Chair
- 1 x Armrest Lock Kit for RAZ Rehab Shower Chair, pair (not for AP600)
Brochures / Resources
RAZ ATP Case Study
Working with Ambre-Stone Healthcare Equipment
RAZ ATP Brochure
RAZ AT Compact Assembly Manual
RAZ AT Compact Assembly Manual
Who likes it?
Professional Occupational Therapist
Using The Hugga system has resulted in demonstrable and measurable clinical improvements, protection or maintenance of body shape for my clients. A highly effective solution to postural care.
General Manager, Barchester Care Home
Having worked with Andrew providing care equipment support over a long period, I can share my appreciation of the genuine way he looks after his customers and clients a like. Someone who I have been happy to trust.
Critical Patient Carer, Hospital – Birmingham
The chairs are light and easy to move, meaning that they can be quickly manoeuvred to reach the patients who need them the most, and are ideally suited to the fast-paced Critical Care environment. Great service - thanks!
Manager, Assisted Living Centre
I find Ambre-Stone Healthcare very professional and competent with our patients, assessing their needs with our therapists - so correct equipment is put in place at all times. Very reliable, knowledgeable about equipment helpful and most of all very friendly!
Matron, NHS Hospital
I would just like to say that the service we receive from Andrew Smith at Ambre-Stone is excellent. He always rises to any challenge we set him. I know I can ring him at a moment’s notice if a piece of equipment needs attention.
Patient Carer, Barchester Care Home
The guys at AmbreStone Healthcare Equipment always give excellent advice and from there years of knowledge in the healthcare industry, they give efficient professional service.